____________________________________It`s exactly what you think it is.

vineri, 27 ianuarie 2017

There are days when I imagine myself entering the room full of chairs and people. The room looks ordinary because the story is not about it. It can be different every day.

What I see there is my chair. I know that it is my place, and also everybody else knows it. That`s why nobody invites me to take it as this is my own business. It`s me and the chair who decide when we meet.

But I wait to be invited. And nothing happens because nobody dares to give me my place. Because they, unlike me, they know it`s me who decides.

I take my power back from the place it was waiting for me.
I take my place.
I have my power.

THE place. It came in the moment I came. 

And everybody has his own place.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu